Like all financial products a Will should be continually reassessed, particularly if there have been significant changes in your circumstances.
Some Reasons Why You Might Want To Update Your Will
To give you are idea here are just some of the most common reasons to update your Will:
* New child or extended family member
* New relationship
* Getting married
* Moving house or purchasing an investment property
* Receiving an inheritance
* Extended stay abroad
* Tax efficient disbursement of assets
* Nearing the band
* Increase in your personal wealth i.e. savings and investments
* Change in lifestyle or religious beliefs
* Want to donate to charity or medical science
* New pet
* Update or replace the executors and trustee details
Cost Effective Way Of Updating Your Wills
Niche offers a package that allows for your Will to be updated. Ourwill explain more in their home visit.
Once a Will has been drawn up, changes to circumstances, such as: marriage, divorce, having a child or moving house) can make parts of the Will invalid or unfair. Wills should therefore be reviewed regularly to reflect any major life changes, preferably every three years.